STEP 1 – STUDENTS UPLOAD WORK TO ARTS THREAD
The deadline for students to upload their work is July 17 2020.
What do the schools need to do? Please advise your chosen 12 candidates per school to upload their work onto the Arts Thread platform before July 17 2020.
We are looking to access students’ innovation and creativity with some degree of commercial awareness, including the use of different design skills, concepts and colourways.
ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE
One Final Graduate collection which should include all these elements –
- Moodboards and colour boards – minimum 5 pages
- Design concepts & swatches with sketches or drawings – minimum 5 pages
- Final Designs photographed as styled imagery – due to the covid-19 issue, we are encouraging students to be creative in how they do this – minimum 5 pages
- Concept ideas on how the collection could be commercialised – minimum 2 pages
- Dimension: 1500 x 1500 pixels minimum